- You should be an Indian Division pilot in good standing (no suspension or any disciplinary action taken against).
- No minimum pilot rating required (FS3 and above preferred).
- Position open for regular members only (No division staff).
- Removal from what’s app group does not qualify as “Disciplinary Action” for purpose of joining .
- Show you willingness by submitting your application to join the Elite Pilot Group.
- The division HQ will call you for a flight test.
- If you have recently appeared for a pilot practical exam, the IN Examiners may wave off the requirement of a flight test.
- After the flight test, the final decision will be made on your application.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Elite Pilot
- As an elite pilot, you are required to participate in Division ATC training sessions and exams.
- If you are not a regular participant in such sessions, your EPG membership status will be revoked.
- When participating in sessions, you will behave responsibly and adhere to all the instructions issued to you by the trainer / examiner.
- After successful participation in 10 sessions / exams, you will be awarded with the
ATC Training assistance award