IVAO India Events Department welcomes all IVAO Pilots to our upcoming CHENNAI FLY IN/OUT event at Chennai (ICAO: VOMM). Event is scheduled for Saturday 8th July 2017 from 1330Z.
VFR and IFR pilots all welcome!
ATC Training will be will be taking place at VOMM. Expect Go Arounds, diversions, traffic patterns, emergency situations. All in all, plenty of excitement while you negotiate the monsoon on your approach into Chennai.
All Pilots & ATC taking part in this event will be awarded 1 award points. Click Here to goto Award Points List.
Air Traffic Controllers will be online from 1330Z in the Chennai region to provide a full coverage of Air Traffic Services.
List of all ATC Positions for this event:
- Chennai Ground
- Chennai Tower
- Chennai Approach
- Chennai Center
Local time for the start of event on 8th July 2017:
Local Time Chennai (IST)
- All Pilots must report their flight after completing the event to issue award points.
- Maximum TWO flight legs can be reported. Each leg 1 Pilot Events Award Point.
- You must download all the necessary aeronautical charts and also make sure Chennai (ICAO: VOMM) Scenery is installed on your Simulator. You may download the free 3D scenery from links below.
- Follow RT Instruction, when you join a frequency please wait for 5-10 seconds before you transmit.
- India Division will automatically reward 1 point towards Pilot Event Award upon pilots who log their flight reports and. If you had participated in the recent events you may check your pilot award points by Clicking Here.
- Any points related questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Scenery – VOMM & Other Indian Airports
- Charts – VOMM & Other Indian Airports
- IVAO Events Forum Discussion
Events Coordinator – India