IVAO India welcomes all the IVAO Pilots to fly in to our PARO Challenge Event on Friday, 21st of April 2017 from 1300Z to 1500Z.
As we know Paro Airport (ICAO: VQPR) is listed under worlds most dangerous airports. Let us enjoy together flying in to Paro following the real approach procedures.
We strongly request you that please follow this video briefing in order to make a successful landing at PARO (ICAO: VQPR)
To make your flying experience better, IVAO India Division will be providing full ATC Services on the Bhutan and Eastern region of India. We assure you the best flying experience from 1300Z to 1500Z.
List of all ATC Positions for this event:
- VQPR_TWR – Paro Tower
- VEGT_CTR – Guwahati Control
- Duration of Arriving Flights must be minimum ONE HOUR to award India Division Pilot Event Award Points.
- All Pilots must report your flight logs on IVAO India Flight Reporting System. Click Here
- Pilots can use any call sign, any aircraft capable for Paro approach.
- Pilots must follow instructions as per ATC.
- Pilots must be familiar with aeronautical charts.
- You must download all the necessary aeronautical charts and also make sure Paro (ICAO: VQPR) Scenery is installed on your Simulator.
- Follow RT Instruction, when you join a frequency please wait for 5-10 seconds before you transmit.
- FSDG FSX P3D FS9 – Payware
- FSX Thai Creations – Payware
- FSX Freeware
- FS9 Freeware
- Xplane Freeware
- VQPR Aeronautical Charts (Coming Soon)
- IVAO India – Indian Airports Scenery
- IVAO India – Indian Airport Aeronautical Charts
- IVAO Forum – Discussion
Events Coordinator – India