IVAO India Events Department and Training Center welcomes all IVAO Pilots to our upcoming CHENNAI RADAR OVERLOAD event at Chennai (ICAO: VOMM). Event is scheduled for Saturday 23rd September 2017 from 1400Z.
VFR and IFR pilots all welcome, we will be conducting an APC Exam for our member and we hope for a maximum traffic flying over Chennai region.
All Pilots & ATC taking part in this event will be awarded 1 award points. Click Here to goto Award Points List.
Air Traffic Controllers will be online from 1400Z in the Chennai region to provide a full coverage of Air Traffic Services.
List of all ATC Positions for this event:
- Chennai Ground
- Chennai Tower
- Chennai Approach
- Chennai Center
Local time for the start of event on 23rd September 2017:
Local Time Chennai (IST)
- All Pilots must report their flight after completing the event to issue award points.
- Maximum TWO flight legs can be reported. Each leg 1 Pilot Events Award Point.
- You must download all the necessary aeronautical charts and also make sure Chennai (ICAO: VOMM) Scenery is installed on your Simulator. You may download the free 3D scenery from links below.
- Follow RT Instruction, when you join a frequency please wait for 5-10 seconds before you transmit.
- India Division will automatically reward 1 point towards Pilot Event Award upon pilots who log their flight reports and. If you had participated in the recent events you may check your pilot award points by Clicking Here.
- Any points related questions please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Events Coordinator – India