Hello and Welcome to IVAO India.To be an Air Traffic Controller in India , you first need to be a current member of IVAO Hq. To check that enter your VID/Password Click Here
- Verify you have a valid IVAO VID
- Check that you are assigned to India Division
- Register yourself at One of the 4 FIR’s (Kolkata, Chennai, Delhi or Mumbai)
- Report to your Home FIR chief
- Request For Training after logging in at Home FIR
NOTE: Joining India division and assigning yourself to a FIR region does not qualify you to get online and just start providing ATC services anywhere within the IVAO India. You must first join the training centre and complete the ATC training course.